суббота, 29 марта 2014 г.

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, IS IT WORTH IT?


Yes. This is probably the best TV show right now. When i watched this I suddenly remembered ''Revenge'' which was pretty cool tho. But right now ''Revenge'' is piece of sh*t, because first two seasons was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly great. Now they just keep releasing empty episodes which contains nothing and their plot twists also sucks. Pretty Little Liars, I must say, doing REAAAAAALY good. It has everything.
  • Awesome cast
  • Every episode is interesting to watch because acting is amazing and actors did great job every time
  • Plot reminds me of Desperate Housewives, but its unique and every episode has something special to it
  • Creepy atmosphere. You don't know who is A, but he knows everything about you
  • And how I can't mention sexy Troian Bellisario (damn, she is hot)
But, PLL not so perfect. Sometimes it gets boring because of these LOVE SCENES. I JUST HATE IT. I want to see how A will act, but instead of this they insert this kiss, love and other stupid scenes. I just skipping them cause they really unnecessary.
What sucks in 3rd season of Revenge is plot, I thought Emily'll gone crazy and kill,punish,murder,rape Graysons, but...she...is...so...stupid. She could have done it hundred times before. I really liked first two seasons, they were such a masterpiece and 3rd season makes me sad :'(  (p.s good thing is that their facial expressions improved, cause they were SUCK before. have you seen Emily's afraid/shocked face? and they also doing that fake smile :|)

REVENGE PLEASE DO WELL, I BEG YOU...

It looks funnier on TV.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий