четверг, 7 августа 2014 г.

My top #20 summer songs.

This is my top 20 songs that I'd like to listen in summer! (Most of them k-pop :P)


#20 LODIA - I got a feeling
Duo consisting of 2 girls debuted this year with their sick single I got a feeling. First they release remix of this song. Why? Because its much better than original. Song begins with weird, at first look not catchy beat and slow singing, but grows into powerful song and then goes slowly again. Just lovin' it! Sometimes it feels boring, but it's definitely worth checking out.

#19 C-CLOWN - Let's love
Yeah, this is how the word plays? Wut. Well, let's not focus on this phrase, this MV features really sexy korean guys, ofc it will be on my top. (Personally I love Ray the most 0:19.) Let's talk about song. It's kinda rappy, fresh, dynamic with really weird beat. But CHORUS IS AMAZING, best part of the song! They are really improved since Justice, which was.................................................................. BAD!

#18 Delight - Hate You
I love all Delight songs, from Mega Yak, School Bell Ring Ring Ring (I was laughing my ass off tho, because of english in this song, you should check it out, lmao!) to this. Don't bother watching video, its lame, cheap and not worth it. But song... Slow part at beggining is bad and out of tune, but then it goes amazingly well, because of YeonDu singing, she is the only one who can sing there, everyone else is out of tune. But song is suprisingly really good! With catchy chorus and amazing hooks.

#17 f(x) - Red LIGHT
Weird song - Check
Weird video - Check
Weird outfits - Check
Weird makeup - Check
And you got Red Light. You must listen to this song 10-20 times before it will grow up on you, and it will! I really love chorus yet again it's so intense. It begins with strange rap and then slows down - these parts are amazing. And then pre-chorus..................... Song will be 9999999 times better without this. It makes song really boring and makes you feel tired, other than that it's amazing.

#16 GAIA - Audition
You probably never heard of them, because they are from Thailand. But this song is really, really good! It's 80% english and 20% thai, but english parts are sick! So catchy, rhymes are really good. Thai part is beautiful! It's so harmonic, slow and not boring at all. Jay Park's rap was unnecessary, really. It's the worst part. Video is mediocre, but its ok.

#15 VIXX - Voodoo Doll
First time when I listened to this song I was dissapointed, but suddenly remembered it 3 months ago and now I'm listening to it almost everyday! Verse may seem like non catchy and without any rhyme, but they are preparing you to chorus, it's like lion preparing to jump on zebra (strange refference :\. My favourite part is pre-chorus, it's so calm, no beats at all, just amazing, calm voice. 
Btw, what this phrase means ''To the go to the stay nobody know'', tell me somebody xd

#14 Little Mix - Salute
Finally, somebody not asian. I wasn't so much into Little Mix, but I listened to Word Up, Salute, Wings and How Ya Doin' and I can say without any hesitations, they are amazing! I really love these types of song with rappy, confident style and amazing choreo. Song starts off with smooth melody and grows into really simple beat, but then pre-chorus which reminded me of f(x) red light =_=, which almost ruined all song. I don't know their names, but girl with the biggest lips is my bias xD

#13 f(x) NU ABO
Yet another f(x) song, I don't know how much this song was played in my home, but probably around 900 times. MV is weird! Maybe because its old, but all those kaleidoscope things, funky outfits is not my style. Beat of the song is the same, it goes again and again, on and on. Pa pa pa pa pa pa papa papa pa pa pa pa pa pa (repeat 100000x times). But it makes song unique and catchy. Verses are simple, nothing special but don't know why they sound so cool!
Btw, have you noticed that annoying cheering on the background...

#12 Hyuna - Red
Just listen and fap. I don't have to write sh*t.

#11 NU'EST - Good Bye Bye
I'm not fan of slow, sad songs. And I kinda don't like NU'EST songs (sleep talking was meh, i loved only music). But I love this song! Beginning is kinda boring but gets better later, I think its because of boring background music. Best part of the song is chorus. I can listen to chorus 24/7, It's so relaxing and I feel so good while listening to it. If you like korean guys, then MV is for you. They are kinda hot.(guy with orange hair <3) But don't eat fish from your aquarium, unless you cleaned it well. Dance don't fits them at all, they must dance more manly!!!!
Btw, they had girl in the band, where did she go?

#10 Megurine Luka - Just Be Friends
Old song, but really amazing! Everytime I listen to it, I have goosebumps all over my body! I can't believe vocaloid singing this, it's so good! I still don't understand the plot of the video. But who cares, when you have song THAT amazing!

#9 CL - The baddest female
You may think, ''what the heck is this song? It sucks'' But, for me It's one of the best songs I've ever heard. It's just like Red Light, listen to it 10-20 times and it will grow on you. I dont liked the song at first too, but then randomly started singing this at home, lmao! Video is really fancy, it feels rich, fresh, real. CL just chilling out in front of the camera, doing whatever she wants, because she is queen! Na napeun ginjibe, bitchez!

#8 Willow Smith -Whip my hair
I don't know why I like this song. It's just automatically enters your brain and stays there forever, forcing you to whip your hair. Just whip it!

#7 SNSD - I got a boy
I know all damn lyrics from this song and can sing it without any hesitation. Just like THE Baddest Female, I didnt liked the song, but then my friend forced me to listen it again and I dont know why but I liked it soooooooo much! My favourite part of the song is the very beginning, AYO GG and awesome rap, I was so addicted back in January and was listening only this song xD. MV is really bright, funny but still in the box. Shame on you SM! I want to see those girls somewhere else, rather than in those big boxes.

#6 Jewelry - Look At Me Now
Hot&Cold was mediocre, but Look At Me Now IS TRULY AMAZING! Song built really amazing, you can't get bored with it. Beat is cool, its so funky, fancy and fuckin' good! I'm not sure about video, It was kinda cheap, but song makes everything really good!
YEWOOOOOOOOOON! <33333333333

#5 Fifth Harmony - BO$$ (BODOLLARDOLLAR)
I found out about this song from Miranda Sings' cover. All day I was doing nothing, but listening to this song. It's hypnotized me. Song starts off with very unique, amazing and simple beat with amazing rap. Then beat changes and chorus goes in... It's so freeeeeeeeeaking goooood! Just like the beat it's really simple and catchy. EARGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Song built really really smart and cool. It goes from simple verse to very fast rap, from very fast rap to really simple, calm, slow chorus, from chorus again to simple verse, fast rap, chorus to amazing bridge. That's it! Video is eye candy and fits song very well! Must listen, folks!

#4 B.A.P - Hurricane
 Just random korean guys, chillin' out in Las Vegas. 

#3 Lollipop F  - 那麼厲害 (Na Me Lihai)
I used to listen C-pop and it has some decent songs. This is my favourite! I found out about this song, while playing MStar on taiwanese server. At first I was like, THEY ARE AUTO TUNE ALL THE SONG WTF!?, but I listened more and I was like. NA ME LIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI. I don't even know how to describe this song, it's really random, weird, but still amazing. And about video, I thought WTF is going on, but then I saw the uplaod date: 1st of April... That's funny, yeah xD

#2 WA$$UP (WADOLLARDOLLARUP) - WA$$UP (WADOLLARDOLLARUP)
WHY SO MUCH DISLIKES, YOU'D ASK? BECAUSE TWERKING IN KOREA IS REALLY BIG SIN! That's what k-netizens said to me! This song is so f*cking fun. Bad english, really bright outfits, weird rap by ''The biggest ass of Korea -NADA'', credit for twerk goes for her too. I just can't watch this video without smiling or laughing.  What about the song? It's catchy... Don't throw tomatoes at me, it's really catchy. Even tho, they singing out of tune sometimes and beat is not so unique, for me it will be one of the best songs ever!
Btw, you probably already in love with Nari (pink haired girl)

#1 2NE1 - FALLING IN LOVE
I have been listening to this song since release. While I'm playing, While I'm cooking, While I'm taking a shower, before the bed - ALWAYS FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG. Just like IGAB I know all the lyrics, It was much easier to remember falling in love rather than IGAB.
SONG IS JUST <3. MINZY'S VERSES, CL'S RAP, BOM'S CHORUS, DARA'S BRIDGE. 
JUST A M A Z I N G! 
It's the most summer song that I've ever heard in my life. I just can't describe how awesome is this song. Even tho they filmed music video in the box, not on the beach (Yes, I was like.... WTF It feels so real!) it's perfect!
(MV features some sexy korean guys playing basketball :3)

Honorable Mention: RED VELVET - Happiness


ooooooooooh, just laugh....

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий